7 September 2013

#31dc2013 - Day 7: Black and White

Julsie Tag! My bestie sister is helping me out again this year with the challenge, under duress I might add. Our Julsie loves to do her nails but she gets really shy when it's time to take close up pictures. But I think she totally rocked black and white day and I'm sure you guys agree! 




Today's design features:

  • Barry M- Black
  • Barry M - White
  • Peita's Polish - It's hip to be square (custom mix)


The animal print was stamped with Konad plates using Konad Black and White special stamping polish  The plates and stamping polishes are available here. So if you are just getting into nail art and are feeling a bit shy about sharing your mani with the world, take a leaf out of the Julsie book and be brave! Or get your sister to harass I mean encourage you until you agree XD Until tomorrow.......

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I've been very shy about sharing my amateur nail art, but was inspired when I saw you guys post this challenge - so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...