25 September 2013

#31dc2013 - Day 25: Inspired by fashion

I wouldn't say I'm a fashionista but I do read fashion magazines and blogs every now and then. I love this day in the challenge because there are just so many amazing things you can do . I went trolling on the net to see the clothes from the latest collections of designers and I stumbled upon a fashion trend for Spring. Sea punk. Beautiful sea toned turquoise mixed with bold prints, a nautical theme and embellishments that play with a "light on the water" effect. 


Today's design features:

  • OPI - Can't find my czechbook
  • China Glaze - Hanging in the balance
  • OPi - My boyfriend scales walls
  • Lechat - Silver glitter striper

My inspiration came from the dress below by Monique Lhuillier . The way she has used the white to accentuate curves mixed with the floaty hemline and the mix of hard and soft. It's genius and gorgeous.

Spring Fashion 2013 Trend Seapunk Monique Lhuillier

I swirled the blue polishes together with a dotting tool to create a water effect. It was so pretty I didn't want to cover it up.


Only 6 more days of the challenge left, the end is in sight! Until tomorrow,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...