16 September 2013

#31dc2013 - Day 16:Tribal Nails

Tribal print! I mustered all my tiny brush powers to attempt to create something resembling tribal nails. I'm not a huge fan of tribal print nails, they are so OTT! So today's design was something I had never attempted and honestly it was a bit tricky but I did my best. 


Today's design features:
  • China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy (neon coral)
  • OPI - Neon Yellow
  • OPI - Dont pretzel my buttons (nude)
  • Lechat - Black



I used striping brushes and a tiny filler brush to colour in each area. It was time consuming and rage inducing! Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job! I love how subdued you've kept it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you must have really steady hands. Also love the neon yellow such a good pop of color!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...